Changing Your Major

Students wishing to transfer from one curriculum to another must apply to the new degree program in accordance with established deadline dates and current admission requirements. Those seeking to change majors should follow instructions for applying as directed at How to Apply.

Button for Back to Top


Monday – Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

The Graduate School

Buffalo State •  1300 Elmwood Ave  •  Cleveland Hall 204
Buffalo, NY 14222  •  Phone: (716) 878-5601 •  Fax: (716) 878-5630
Connect with Us