Change of Approved Candidacy Form

Once the candidacy form has been approved, changes can be made only with approval of the student's adviser, department chair, and school dean.  Change forms are available in department offices.

Button for Back to Top


Monday – Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

The Graduate School

Buffalo State •  1300 Elmwood Ave  •  Cleveland Hall 204
Buffalo, NY 14222  •  Phone: (716) 878-5601 •  Fax: (716) 878-5630
Connect with Us